Should You Stick it Out or Give Up – The fine line
- Posted by: Keshia Martin
- Category: Uncategorized
Jump Ship or Set Sail ?! Decisions, Decisions, Decision. I think for every avenue in life there comes a point where we reach a fork in the road where we have to make this choice. In my life I think I can relate to this most in business and relationships.
For instance, I know that I go through so many challenges with business as an Entrepreneur, I have my time where I am ready to give up and throw away my business and the model. But I know in my heart of hearts, I know that is not what I am going to do. But the choices to be made to stick it out, can be very hard and leaving one very uncomfortable.
How I make the choice to stick it out, is as follows:
- Is there a need?
- Can my challenges be overcome?
- Have I been disciplined and consistent?
- Is my vision in alignment with my goals?
- Did I research well enough for product, demographics, competition and/or
- Do I need help?
- Is this person meeting me half way?
- Am I giving this person what they need? How does my role affect their actions towards me?
- Is there validity in what they say? Or did their action contribute?
- Am I receiving what would complete my level of happiness?
- Can we communicate?
- Are we complimenting each other? Does He meet my desires for a relationship?